Translate

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summertime and Smiles

May 21st
We had a summer pot luck and recipe exchange that two friends put together. Everyone was to bring 15 copies of three recipes and then make and bring one of those dishes to share. We met and ate at the park, and then the kids played most of the afternoon. There was about ten women that showed up and a few more that couldn't come, but that sent recipes. It was a great idea and we had a wonderful time.
Maria enjoying Trista's rainbow cake.

Carly has started to smile. CJ even got a laugh out of her the other day. It's hard to catch it on camera, but here are some good attempts. She is such a beautiful baby.
A Happy Carly.
A missed smile, but still a beautiful little girl.

She was smiling in her sleep, but I didn't catch it. She looks so peaceful though.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could reach right into this computer and pick up that sweet little baby! I know Utah wasn't your first choice, but I have to say that we are so happy that you guys will be so close. Can't wait til you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are keeping this thing up to date. I heard about your adventure and just thought how fun to have that to tell your little Carly when she is old. I sent CJ an email for the big day but didn't get around to calling. Sometimes birthdays just come and go. A sure sign of age. Seeing the pictures sure makes me excited to see you all for real. I wish I was coming to Spain but I will have to wait another few weeks. Maybe we can plan another trip there sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete