Translate

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a nice Easter weekend, but I forgot my camera for part of the weekend so I didn't get a lot of pictures. On Friday I took Maria and Carly to Lyman. CJ had to work, watch Daisy, and needed a night to himself so he stayed back. All of my brothers were in Lyman for the annual Lyman High School alumni basketball tournament (they played well and took second) so I wanted to go see all of them and their families. We had a great time. Friday night we went and watched a basketball game and then stayed up talking and laughing. Saturday we watched more basketball, dyed Easter eggs, had a Easter egg hunt, and then my mom had stuff for the grandkids to make Easter baskets and then stuff to fill them up. Maria loved making the basket. She is very artistic and really takes her time and does a good job. We came back home Saturday night so that we could be here for Easter Sunday. We had a nice day. We dyed more eggs and had another egg hunt. Carly enjoyed all the excitement and pulled all of her great faces for everyone. It was a wonderful Easter weekend.
One of the many faces of Carly. She has got some personality that's for sure.
Carly and Maria showing off the eggs that they dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment