Translate

Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Another week down and here I am blogging again. Two weeks in a row should not be that much of a record, but for me it is. We went on a little Valentines Trip. We went to a mountain about three hours from Adana and stayed the night and went skiing and sledding. I of course didn't do either, but Maria and CJ did and had a pretty good time. There are not many rules or safety precautions here in Turkey so they let them take the sled up the ski lift and sled down. That ended up being the funnest part and the scariest for me to watch. The place that we stayed at was very nice and had a special Valentine's Day dinner. The dining room was all decorated and looked beautiful. The food was very good also. It was a great time and I loved the people that I was with most of all.

CJ and Maria heading up with their sled.
CJ and Maria at the bottom of the hill. I couldn't get a picture of them coming down because they were moving to fast. Maria isn't going to know what to do back in the states when there are actually rules that you have to obey.
Skiing down the mountain.
Valentine's Dinner
In front of all the desserts. We let Maria try as many as she wanted and then she rated them. She ate a lot of dessert that night.
CJ and Maria making snow angels.
Our family snowball fight. Maria made the biggest snowball, but couldn't lift it so CJ wins for biggest snowball thrown.
Maria wanted to be buried in the snow like we bury her in the sand at the beach. I think that she decided that she likes both.

No comments:

Post a Comment